Board Agreement - REO - Knoxville TN.
Agreement all board members must complete
- Required Field
First Name *
Last Name *
As a REO board member I will serve from July 1, 2020 until June 2021.
Team You Serve
-- No Selection --
Best Of Blount REO
Business Builders REO
The position on the board I will hold
-- No Selection --
Guest Relation Chair
- As one of REO's core values, commitment is particularly important for board members to demonstrate in the following ways:
1) Attend a minimum of 85% attendance at BOTH the team and board meetings. 2) Guide the team using the REO Golden Rule and 4Cs as your guiding principles. 3) Communicate with REO Representatives in a timely manner, whenever necessary. I AGREE...
- As one of REO's core values, connections are the main reason for REO to exist. It's important for board members to demonstrate connections in the following ways:
4) Promote board and team unity. 5) Assist in the growth of REO by sponsoring qualified applicants and assisting them to become quality REO members. I AGREE...
- As one of REO's core values, caliber guides the quality of the team. It's important for board members to demonstrate caliber in the following ways:
6) Complete board duties ON TIME with a positive attitude. 7) Determine that team programs are consistent with REOs mission and monitor effectiveness. 8) Be a liaison between team members, board and REO, keeping REO aware of any team changes, challenges, or issues (positive or negative). 9) Delegate! Give your referral partners a chance to help. I AGREE...
- As one of REO's core values, every member should demonstrate good character and integrity but it is particularly important for board members to demonstrate good character in the following ways:
10) Have working knowledge of REOs Vision, Mission, Core Values (4Cs), and goals while upholding REO policies and procedures (with flexibility). 11) Keep team issues CONFIDENTIAL (within the confines of the board), yet communicate with team members regarding board decisions and team direction. 12) Determine need for, and amount of team assessment while overseeing team spending. 13) All training and team materials are the property of REO and will not be shared with outside parties. I AGREE...
REO Board members will not compete with REO and agree to the following:
REO BOARD MEMBERS WILL NOT: a) Compete with, support or encourage any REO member/s to be part of a competing and/or independent referral group within 2 years of serving on the board. b) Use REO team or board meeting times to discuss affiliation with a competing group. c) Participate in, or encourage, a team to disband without giving REO at least 1 weeks notification. I AGREE...
REO Board members will be removed from their position if:
You will be removed as a board member if you: 1. do not show up for monthly board meetings (allowed 1 absence per quarter) 2. do not complete board duties (including REO reports) in a timely fashion 3. do not display a positive attitude about team, membership or REO 4. have ethical issues or received member complaints 5. consistently have not adhered to the board responsibilities (see Board Agreement above) 6. have behaved in opposition to one or more of the 4Cs 7. have displayed inappropriate communications to team members (ex: break board confidentiality/negativity) 8. dominate REO team or board functions or decisions 9. generally do not serve the team's best interest in REO I UNDERSTAND...
I understand the board packet provided to me is the property of REO. I agree to return the entire packet (in good condition) within 5 business days of leaving my position.
As a REO Board Member, I agree to adhere to the Board Responsibilities as stated above. By typing your name here, you agree. Signed:
Submitting Form... (Please do not close your browser)
Saving Form... (Please do not close your browser)