Reno-Sparks Local Office Co-Op
1301 Cordone Ave LL100
Reno, NV, 89502
Visit our Website
Click below to visit our Website
- affordable office space
- entrepreneur start up support system
- B2B support
- Local Business Co-Op membership required
Going Green Commitments
- We offer affordable/shared office space. We have a building wide recycling program. We offer a reduced office foot print by co-working in a shared space. We are on the bus line and encourage bicycle riding. Our lights have motion sensors to turn off when a room is inactive.
Hours of Operationalways available on line
Reno-Sparks Local Business OFFICE Co-Op
We take the best elements of a coffee shop (social, energetic, creative) and the best elements of a workspace (productive, functional, professional) and combine them to give our workers the chance to have their own affordable space.
The Local OFFICE Co-Op was built on a coworking philosophy:
*Collaboration: One of the great benefits of working in a coworking space is that you will meet all sorts of people with all sorts of knowledge. We are all on the same “team”.
*Openness: We believe in transparency and openness. In a world where people are free, but ideas are not, only a few benefit. When ideas are free, everyone benefits. Therefore, we encourage open spaces and discussions and think tanks.
*Community: We thrive on connections and mutual support here. It is important that everyone contribute as well as benefit from the strong coworking community.
*Accessibility: In order to be fully open, we must make the effort to be accessible to all. This means that we endeavor to create both a financially and a physically accessible space. We are committed to this principle and welcome feedback on how we can make the Local Office Co-Op even more accessible.
Local Office Co-Op Membership includes use of the Local Office Co-Op space and is based on a monthly membership donation. We are always looking for cool people who value being part of a co working community. You must be Cool to participate.
Membership Features Below are some, but not all, of the benefits members receive as part of their membership:
* The chance to work alongside some of Reno/Sparks most creative, entrepreneurs, freelancers & mentors
* Access to high-speed wireless internet and computers
* Use of Co-Op office space and furnishings
* Free admission to member-related events held at the Co-Op
* Coffee and filtered water
* Mail services
OFFICE Co-Op Membership Plans:
OFFICE Co-Op FULL $200/month
*All Member benefits plus:
*Dedicated desk space(full size) that is all yours
*Locking file cabinet
*Access to our 2 class rooms and excutive board room
Local Office mail service $200/year
*Use this as your mail address; we have a great 89502 zip code.
Modest forwarding expenses included.
The Vassar-Cordone Local Office Co-Op also has a variety of other “private” offices available in our building. Please see our director (Dave Asher) for more info.
You must be a member of the Reno-Sparks Local Business Co-Op to use the Office Co-Op
JOIN/SUPPORT Reno-Sparks Local Business Co-Op
Local Business Co-Op with our Exclusive Internet Marketing System
Benefits of Membership:
* We will build a Web Site/Landing Page for you
* We will teach you how to manage and easily update your "Web Site/Landing Page" to optimize your internet marketing and build traffic to your business.
* “Locally owned independent business” certificate
* Free entrance to quarterly business owners meetings
* Listing in the "Locally Owned Business" directory
* Livelocal e-news letter
* Livelocal license plate frame and bumper stickers
* Local discount credit card processing, save your cash with reduced fees!
* Business Development Classes designed to help You!
* Membership to Western Trade Alliance, where you can trade/barter your product or services and save cash! Local Curency!!
* Discount Office rent at the Vassar-Cordone LOCAL OFFICE CO-OP PLUS MUCH MORE! Watch for updates $250/year